Friday, September 28, 2012

A Sincere "Thank You" to Mashable

Considering that I spend half of my work day on social media sites (not for pleasure, but because it's my job), staying up-to-speed on the latest trends in social media is a huge priority of mine. Between managing several Facebook and Twitter accounts and completing other PR tasks throughout my day, it's sometimes a challenge for me to be in-the-know about all things social media. Thankfully, I have my trusty friend Mashable to help me out.

For those of you who don't know, Mashable is a site that supplies the world with the latest social media news and web tips. It is always being updated, it is always hashing out amazing stories on social media. It is brilliant. Consequently, it's also a lifesaver.

I try to check Mashable at least once a day, just to make sure I'm not completely in the dark about a new development on Twitter or a new app on Facebook. Through my daily check-ins, I have learned more about social media trends and news than I could ever have hoped. For this, I am truly greatful.

So, I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to Mashable because without it, I just wouldn't be able to do my job as well.

If you're someone who is at all interested in the vast, ever-expanding world of social media, I highly recommend that you check out this site: http://mashable.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment